new cd's by Van Zant, Kid Rock and Alterbridge
new cd's by Van Zant, Kid Rock and Alterbridge
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I don't buy a lot of new music, but I hope the new Kid Rock CD is good. I might pick that one up.
Have you listened to the new Velvet Revolver CD?
I'm not a huge VR fan, even less since they really screwed up the whole Van Halen RnR Hall of Fame induction thing.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">new cd's by Van Zant, Kid Rock and Alterbridge </div></div>
im not sure how thats a good week for music
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">new cd's by Van Zant, Kid Rock and Alterbridge </div></div>
im not sure how thats a good week for music</div></div>
Says the guy who likes this:
Lucas Prata - And She Said. . . Video by Ultra Records - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4195626@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mysp ace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@4195626
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Can't believe nobody has mentioned Radiohead yet, especially considering that what they're doing ("You pick the price..") is something revolutionary in the industry.
![]()
Officially retired
the radiohead album is kind of under the radar
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">new cd's by Van Zant, Kid Rock and Alterbridge </div></div>
im not sure how thats a good week for music</div></div>
Says the guy who likes this:
Lucas Prata - And She Said. . . Video by Ultra Records - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4195626@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mysp ace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@4195626 </div></div>
LP is top 10 for GOAT
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
If we could get RS listening to other stuff besides Radiohead, and get BWC listening to something other than Linkin Park or Lucas Prata, maybe...just maybe...I could take what they say about music with more than a grain of salt.
Maybe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Heard somewhere, or seen somewhere on the net that AC/DC was supposed to be releasing a new cd. Wheather it is a new compliation, or a Greatest Hits is beyond me.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks